Iteam number: YS-RIB205
This product is 59% polyester 29% rayon 2% spandex ultra wide distance stripe 25*4 rib fabric. Polyester rayon blending fabric is a lusciously soft but durable material, with better absorbency than cotton. And both rayon and polyester are stretchable. Polyester is more stretchy than rayon, which means combining them will only make rayon more stretchy.
If you have any other requirement, we also can make customize fabric according to your requirements, such as make printing (digital printing, screen printing, pigment printing), yarn dyed, tie dye or brushed.
What is “Rib Fabric“?
Rib fabric is a type of knit fabric created using two needles that has vertical textured lines. It have wales or vertical rows of stitches that from ribs on both the face and back of the fabric making both sides appear the same. The vertical ribs are created with a certain number of knit stitches (more prominent) and a certain number of purl stitches (the groove between the ribs), repeated multiple times along the width of the fabric.
Why we chose Rib fabric?
• It has a lot of crosswise stretch, even without any spandex content.
• It usually recovers pretty well after being stretched.
• When pulled, its edges don’t curl like a jersey.
• It perfectly hugs the body, highlighting shapes and curves.
What composition can we do for Rib fabric?
This fabric can be made from a variety of fibers such as cotton, rayon, polyester, sometimes we also will make blending yarn count rib fabric. Usually we will also add a percentage of a stretchy fiber such as elastane or spandex, because rib fabric need more flexibility to make necklines, cuffs, etc.
It is worth mentioning that we also can make organic cotton, recycle polyester single jersey fabric, we can offer certifications, like GOTS, Oeko-tex, GRS certificate.
1. Free samples.
2. Freight collect or prepaid before sending.
Lab Dips and Strike Off Rule
1. Piece dyed fabric: lab dip need 5-7days.
2. Printed fabric: strike-offf need 5-7 days.
Minimum Order Quantity
1. Ready Goods: 1meter.
2. Make to order: 20KG per color.
1. Plain fabric: 20-25 days after receive 30% deposit.
2. Printing fabric: 30-35 days after receive 30% deposit.
3. For urgent order, Could be faster, please send email to negotiate.
Payment And Packing
1. T/T and L/C at sight, other payment terms can be negotiated.
2. Normally roll packing+transparent plastic bag+woven bag.